Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Looking at my last post I realize how fast the winter went, though it seemed to creep along at the time.

I can (mostly) use my thumbs again!

I still have to watch how I grasp things one handed, but for the most part the pain is gone and I have a much better range of motion.

Gardening, spring cleaning and scrapbooking are once again my regular activities of choice.

I joyfully thumb my nose at winter!

So much of our lives, actions and reactions are conducted on our emotions and feelings. I am the first to admit that I tend to be crabby when I ache, irritable when limited in my motions and activities, impatient during the Seattle area's cold, wet months.

Not to speak of those never ending grey skies.

Granted, I am definitely a sunshine type of gal. I love being outside with the heat of summer pounding down on me. Basking in the glow of those golden rays.

And yes, I do wear sunscreen nowadays. It's such a pleasure to be able to unscrew the lotion bottle with thumb and fingers, lol...   

No comments:

Post a Comment